Tagged: Lunch with Lynn
- This topic has 16 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 41 minutes ago by
KAREN AWESOME THOMAS.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
October 1, 2026 at 10:57 am #3418
Lynn LionhoodKeymasterLunch with Lynn is LIVE!
Today, we’re celebrating progress—big and small. 💛
💬 Question of the Day:
What is something you completed recently that you are proud of?Sometimes we’re so focused on what’s next that we forget to recognize how far we’ve already come. Today is a chance to celebrate those accomplishments and the work it took to get there.
We’d love to hear what you’re proud of! 🦁
-
October 1, 2026 at 11:09 am #3420
Tess BookerKeymasterLynn what an appropriate question? and honestly not easy to boast however, I find it insightful learning to celebrate myself for the small and the big things. I personally am proud of trusting myself to let go of what I don’t know to allow team fill in the gaps with all they know….so my vision can expand and not be alone trying to build it…so good to accept resources and being supported. “Leadership can feel lonely however, only when you want to be in the know of everything”
~Tess Booker
TBP Strategies & Wellness LLC
Founder of Align & Achieve -
October 1, 2026 at 11:18 am #3421
Michelle RallsParticipantI recently completed my 1sr 7-Day Wallet & Wellness Challenge. Where I taught the group how to have a food budget, save money and eat healthy in the process with rising food costs. The challenge involves fasting and learning how to shop your local farmers and growers and the overall success was feedback has just warmed my heart to know that what God set me to do, I’m doing just that.
-
October 1, 2026 at 11:21 am #3422
Janet MunroModeratorI am most proud of the fact that a Roots and Branches clip received over 40,000 views on TikTok. To me that means that it is making a difference
-
October 1, 2026 at 11:21 am #3423
Janet MunroModeratorI am most proud of the fact that a Roots and Branches clip received over 40,000 views on TikTok. To me that means that it is making a difference
-
October 1, 2026 at 11:21 am #3424
Janet MunroModeratorI am most proud of the fact that a Roots and Branches clip received over 40,000 views on TikTok. To me that means that it is making a difference
-
October 1, 2026 at 11:21 am #3425
Janet MunroModeratorI am most proud of the fact that a Roots and Branches clip received over 40,000 views on TikTok. To me that means that it is making a difference
-
October 1, 2026 at 11:22 am #3426
Rev. Elizabeth Gifford MaffeiParticipantLynn, thank you for always shining a light on others. We reflect all goodness back to you as well! I am most proud of creating, launching, and offering my podcast, Untangling the Heart – Emotional Freedom Through Honest Conversations.
It is an honor to provide a safe place to explore real life situations that we often don’t share with others. I am incredibly proud of my guests, and am very grateful to my producer, Deanna Brakefield.
Rev. Elizabeth Gifford Maffei
Founder – Untangling the Heart
Emotional Wellness Practitioner -
October 1, 2026 at 11:28 am #3427
Steven ThompsonParticipantI figured out how to get my Klyno “Monkies” to coordinate with me, my email, and my task system. “Small” steps but getting there.
-
October 1, 2026 at 11:32 am #3429
Michele Rempel McMurrayKeymasterOne thing is finding time to do artwork while owning a marketing business. And then selling the artwork at local festivals! It’s a lot of fun and I like thinking creatively in a different way.
-
October 1, 2026 at 11:33 am #3430
Suzanne FeitKeymasterThis month, I’m especially proud to have joined the Boardy Advisory Board. It feels like an exciting next step in the work I’ve been doing to make AI practical, accessible, and useful for everyday people. I’ve loved exploring how tools like Boardy can help people build meaningful connections, discover new opportunities, and move ideas forward. Being invited to contribute my experience and perspective to the advisory board is both an honor and a reminder that you’re never too old to keep learning, growing, and stepping into something new. Check Boardy.at it is free and amazing for networking
-
October 1, 2026 at 11:33 am #3431
Suzanne FeitKeymasterThis month, I’m especially proud to have joined the Boardy Advisory Board. It feels like an exciting next step in the work I’ve been doing to make AI practical, accessible, and useful for everyday people. I’ve loved exploring how tools like Boardy can help people build meaningful connections, discover new opportunities, and move ideas forward. Being invited to contribute my experience and perspective to the advisory board is both an honor and a reminder that you’re never too old to keep learning, growing, and stepping into something new. Check Boardy.at it is free and amazing for networking
-
October 1, 2026 at 11:33 am #3432
Suzanne FeitKeymasterThis month, I’m especially proud to have joined the Boardy Advisory Board. It feels like an exciting next step in the work I’ve been doing to make AI practical, accessible, and useful for everyday people. I’ve loved exploring how tools like Boardy can help people build meaningful connections, discover new opportunities, and move ideas forward. Being invited to contribute my experience and perspective to the advisory board is both an honor and a reminder that you’re never too old to keep learning, growing, and stepping into something new. Check Boardy.at it is free and amazing for networking
-
October 1, 2026 at 11:41 am #3433
Antoinette EngelkeParticipantI’m most proud that I’ve kept moving forward with my speaking business despite everything going on personally, and I’m starting to see that persistence turn into real opportunities
-
October 1, 2026 at 12:36 pm #3434
Shemeka ThreetsParticipantI am most proud of hosting my first monthly workshop last month – The Predictable Business Workshop.
-
October 1, 2026 at 1:50 pm #3437
Steven Springsteel
ParticipantI’m proud that I’ve given my website a solid update.
That means going over each page’s SEO, putting in alt text and descriptions in every photo on the site, and creating clear user journeys to simple CTAs.
I’ve expanded offers specifically for photography, while also putting a clear ballpark for design services.
My field always has the common question: cost? It shouldn’t be difficult, but we also are such a tailored service it can vary. Nonetheless, putting a qualifying lead quote on the site will make the gap between prospect and client much narrower!
BONUS: I’m also proud to say this is the first time I’ve joined an online networking event like this. I follow someone named Ben Wild on LinkedIn and he swears by this method to increasing your reach, so I’m putting in the effort!
-
October 1, 2026 at 2:41 pm #3438
KAREN AWESOME THOMAS
ParticipantI am proud that at almost 70 I can work with landing pages, funnels, and email marketing because I joined a school that taught me step by step and did zoom Q & A each week for in depth questions that come up as you work through a skill. Message me if you are technology and marketing challenged.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.