<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Join the KPHRED Radio Community | Steven Springsteel | Activity</title>
	<link>https://connect.kphred.com/members/springsteelmedia/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://connect.kphred.com/members/springsteelmedia/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Steven Springsteel.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 22:31:15 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fca68fd778fc2c54f73aace167a43378</guid>
				<title>Steven Springsteel replied to the topic 10.01.26 What is something you completed recently that you are proud of? in the forum Lunch with Lynn Lionhood</title>
				<link>https://connect.kphred.com/forums/topic/10-01-26-what-is-something-you-completed-recently-that-you-are-proud-of/#post-3437</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 20:50:54 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m proud that I&#8217;ve given my website a solid update.</p>
<p>That means going over each page&#8217;s SEO, putting in alt text and descriptions in every photo on the site, and creating clear user journeys to simple CTAs.</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve expanded offers specifically for photography, while also putting a clear ballpark for design services. </p>
<p>My field always has the common&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-234"><a href="https://connect.kphred.com/forums/topic/10-01-26-what-is-something-you-completed-recently-that-you-are-proud-of/#post-3437" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d628d22f3271b900bf6504030f1694f</guid>
				<title>Steven Springsteel became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://connect.kphred.com/activity/p/224/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 19:31:40 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>