-
Suzanne Feit replied to the topic 10.01.26 What is something you completed recently that you are proud of? in the forum Lunch with Lynn Lionhood 5 hours, 34 minutes ago
This month, I’m especially proud to have joined the Boardy Advisory Board. It feels like an exciting next step in the work I’ve been doing to make AI practical, accessible, and useful for everyday people. I’ve loved exploring how tools like Boardy can help people build meaningful connections, discover new opportunities, and move ideas forwa…[Read more]
-
Suzanne Feit replied to the topic 10.01.26 What is something you completed recently that you are proud of? in the forum Lunch with Lynn Lionhood 5 hours, 34 minutes ago
This month, I’m especially proud to have joined the Boardy Advisory Board. It feels like an exciting next step in the work I’ve been doing to make AI practical, accessible, and useful for everyday people. I’ve loved exploring how tools like Boardy can help people build meaningful connections, discover new opportunities, and move ideas forwa…[Read more]
-
Suzanne Feit replied to the topic 10.01.26 What is something you completed recently that you are proud of? in the forum Lunch with Lynn Lionhood 5 hours, 34 minutes ago
This month, I’m especially proud to have joined the Boardy Advisory Board. It feels like an exciting next step in the work I’ve been doing to make AI practical, accessible, and useful for everyday people. I’ve loved exploring how tools like Boardy can help people build meaningful connections, discover new opportunities, and move ideas forwa…[Read more]
-
Janet Munro replied to the topic 10.01.26 What is something you completed recently that you are proud of? in the forum Lunch with Lynn Lionhood 5 hours, 46 minutes ago
I am most proud of the fact that a Roots and Branches clip received over 40,000 views on TikTok. To me that means that it is making a difference
-
Tess Booker replied to the topic 10.01.26 What is something you completed recently that you are proud of? in the forum Lunch with Lynn Lionhood 5 hours, 58 minutes ago
Lynn what an appropriate question? and honestly not easy to boast however, I find it insightful learning to celebrate myself for the small and the big things. I personally am proud of trusting myself to let go of what I don’t know to allow team fill in the gaps with all they know….so my vision can expand and not be alone trying to build it…so…[Read more]
-
Lynn Lionhood started the topic 10.01.26 What is something you completed recently that you are proud of? in the forum Lunch with Lynn Lionhood 6 hours, 10 minutes ago
Lunch with Lynn is LIVE!
Today, we’re celebrating progress—big and small. 💛
💬 Question of the Day:
What is something you completed recently that you are proud of?Sometimes we’re so focused on what’s next that we forget to recognize how far we’ve already come. Today is a chance to celebrate those accomplishments and the work it took to get th…[Read more]
-
Barbara Wainwright started the topic November 14 – Honoring our Veterans & First Responders in the forum KPHRED-Head Days 3 days, 7 hours ago
First things first. Thank you for your service.
On November 14, we are having a “”Take Over Radio Day”” on Kphred.com Live Streaming Digital Radio Platform. During that time, we want to encourage people listening to contribute to two non-profits that support Veterans and First Responders. Both non-profits were vetted by Shashana Kaplan of…[Read more]
-
Mary Farias replied to the topic Question of the day: What Motivates You the Most? in the forum Lunch with Lynn Lionhood 6 days, 22 hours ago
My horses! (And of course my family…) But definitely horses…
-
Janet Munro and
Mary Farias are now friends 6 days, 22 hours ago -
Janet Munro replied to the topic Question of the day: What Motivates You the Most? in the forum Lunch with Lynn Lionhood 1 week ago
My mother had dementia. That motivates me to keep doing what I’m doing to keep my brain and body healthy for my family.
-
Janet Munro and
Lynn Lionhood are now friends 1 week, 1 day ago -
Janet Munro and
Tor Arne Joergensen are now friends 1 week, 1 day ago
-
Janet Munro and
Jim Treleaven, Phd are now friends 1 week, 1 day ago -
Janet Munro and
Barbara Wainwright are now friends 1 week, 1 day ago -
Janet Munro and
Suzanne Feit are now friends 1 week, 1 day ago -
Jane Festus and
Suzanne Feit are now friends 1 week, 1 day ago -
Janet Munro's profile was updated 1 week, 1 day ago
-
Suzanne Feit's profile was updated 1 week, 2 days ago
-
Tor Arne Joergensen became a registered member 1 week, 2 days ago
-
Jane Festus and
Jim Treleaven, Phd are now friends 1 week, 2 days ago - Load More